Monday, August 11, 2014

Boredom

It's the tail end of summer, and I'm bored. There's nothing on tv, I'm tired of reading, and it's too hot to spend much time outside. Almost everyone I know has left town, or is preparing for the new school year. Even my favorite bloggers seem to be phoning it in.

This is really my problem. There must be things of interest in front of me. I'm just not seeing them.  I need a vacation to clear my head and readjust my vision. And I have one planned, but for now, I've got the internet.

Sometimes I think I'm creative, and then I see stuff like this, and I know that I am a rank amateur. None of this would have crossed my mind. What right do I have to be bored when the world is full of people doing things like this?

Extreme Ironing

World Beard and Mustache Championships

Precision Lawn Mowing Team

No comments:

Post a Comment