Hi everybody, sorry I'm late.
If you recall, I had some things I wanted to do in 2013. This is where I currently stand:
- Planning my international vacation - I'm thinking early Autumn, but not sure where.
- Make a photo-book - I've taken pictures (I always take pictures) but I need to come up with a theme
- Read Don Quixote - haven't even picked it up
- Buy a new sofa - still just looking a catalogs
- Refinish the living room shelves and my old bed - they're in the garage, does that count?
- Read one novel by Charles Dickens - see Don Quixote
- Improve my knowledge of MadCap Flare - sigh
- I've contributed to my Roth IRA.
- I've posted three blog entries every week (not always long, but always three)
- I have been very good about taking my lunch to work. I've only missed three days so far, and am doing my best to keep myself organized so that it doesn't happen again.
- I took the Bamboo out of the closet and tried it out. Interesting, but not something I have a use for right now.
- A friend and I are seeing if we can go to the Blanco Lavender Festival together.
- Lose 100 lbs
- Write a letter to a friend every other week
I started well on the last two, and then things just sort of petered out. I regained all the weight I lost in January and while I did write some letters, I started procrastinating on those too.
No more. The last time I wrote a lot of letters I had a regular letter writing night. I even used to make notes for myself, so I'd remember things to put in the letters. So I am re-instituting letter night. Wednesday nights seem like a promising time for that.
Last, and definitely not least, my weight. I re-started the diet on Monday. I think I need more accountability on this diet, so instead of Wedneday recipes, I will be posting a "state-of-the-diet" report. My apologies to those of you who really like the recipes. I may post recipes again later on, but right now, my focus has to be on removing the pounds.