I have heard that there are people who don't make lists. People who go from one thing to the next, as the spirit moves them, and everything just miraculously falls into place. It sounds so dreamy and relaxing.
- Go to the Blanco Lavender Festival. - I've been thinking about it for years. This year, I want to go.
- Take a vacation out of the country. - I don't know where yet, but I feel the need to get some stamps on my passport.
- Make a photo-book
- Read Don Quixote - I've started it about six times, but never finished it.
- Buy a new sofa - mine is about to collapse
- Three blog entries a week
- Take my lunch to work instead of buying it
- Refinish the living room shelves and my old bed
- Lose 100 lbs -I gained 6 lbs over the holiday - ugh.
- Write a letter to a friend every other week
- Max out my Roth IRA
- Read one novel by Charles Dickens
- Improve my knowledge of MadCap Flare - I want to get beyond basic competence.
- Learn to use the Bamboo I've had in the closet for the last year
That's enough to start with, don't you think?