Friday, November 15, 2013

Leibster Award, Part Two

I didn't finish all the requirements yesterday, so here we go.

Eleven facts about me
  1. I don't much care for chocolate. It's okay, but I'd rather have a good lemon cake.
  2. I am very sensitive to sounds. I regularly wake up in the middle of the night because I've heard something.
  3. I like weather, even bad weather. It adds variety to the seasons.
  4. Pedicures are my favorite affordable vice.
  5. I think Legos are one of the most brilliant toys ever designed (right up there with the oversize cardboard box) but they need more female lego "men."
  6. I think people who talk during movies should be thrown out. Repeat offenders should be put through a movie courtesy training course - like driving school - only duller.
  7. In college, I got a palm-sized muffler burn on my leg from my boyfriend's motorcycle. He tried to comfort me by telling me it was a "macho" scar.
  8. I was born in New Orleans.
  9. I would love to move overseas for a couple of years. Kuala Lumpur would be great.
  10. I own grapefruit spoons.
  11. I'd like to get a second cat, but I'm worried about becoming a "crazy cat lady".


Leibster Award Nominees
I don't really follow a lot of blogs. I read a handful, but most of them are quite well known, so I found the nomination process difficult. However, here are two that I check on a fairly regular basis.

Eleven questions for my Leibster award nominees
I don't think I can improve on Leslie's questions, so I'm going with them.
  1. What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
  2. Out of all current events, which most sparks your imagination or passion? Why?
  3. If you could recommend only one activity from your last vacation, which would you choose? Why?
  4. Pick your weather poison: Bitingly cold or swelteringly muggy?
  5. Finish this sentence: “She walked up to the information desk,”
  6. What’s your favorite news source?
  7. What is the best advice your mother ever gave you?
  8. If you were a cookie, what kind would you be?
  9. Name the best place you’ve lived. Why do you consider it the best?
  10. Share the recipe for the best dish you cook.
  11. What was your last simple pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment