Friday, February 1, 2013

Goal Check

It's February 1st. We are now one month into 2013. Time to look at my To Do List for 2013 and see if I've made any progress on my goals. I could go over all 14 resolutions, but I know y'all are only interested in one of them:

"Lose 100 lbs"

And if you've been reading this blog, you know my last posted recipe contained cheese, white flour and half a pound of butter. So have I made any progress? Have the scales gone down, or up? Drum roll please.

As of today I weigh: 268.6 lbs. A loss of 13 pounds!

And the crowd went wild.

And because I am that kind of a geek, I made a chart. As you can see, it's not a smooth slope, (the chocolate cookie incident is very obvious) but the overall trend is downward.


I still have 87 pounds to go, but that's a decent start, don't you think?

Friday Fun Video
A classic of the early 90's.

2 comments:

  1. Thirteen pounds in a month! That's inspirational--perfectly on track for goal. (And I LOVE that you made a chart!)

    And cookie incident, schmincident. There are speed bumps on every road. What I admire is that you didn't let it derail you entirely, as that sort of thing typically does me. You just got right back on track.

    Awesomeness.

    Leslie
    www.lesliefarnsworth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for cheerleading Leslie. I haven't lost enough for it to be noticable, (my clothes are a bit looser, but that's it) so a little positive reinforcement goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete