Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Diet Update: Week 2 - A Setback


Current Weight: 276.8
Lost this Week: -2
Lost Total: 6

Some well meaning but inconsiderate person, (who shall not be named here) brought cookies into my house this weekend and left them there. A sane person confronted with such temptation would have thrown them out. But I am not sane around sugar. When it comes to sugar, I am Willie Nelson with a bale of weed. Cookies are my kryptonite. I ate them.

And I am paying the price for it. It's sad, going over the same ground twice, but I have my healthy lunch all packed, and a nice healthy dinner in the refrigerator and there is nothing left in the house to ruin my diet. I am determined to get this done.

In honor of Willie Nelson's 80th birthday (yesterday) and also how I feel about sugar.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. There's a reason I've been called the Cookie Monster. They're a treat I really struggle to resist. I honestly can't be anywhere near them.

    How's it going, diet-wise, post the cookie hiccup?

    Leslie
    www.lesliefarnsworth.com

    ReplyDelete